Here are some key questions that trigger critical thinking and application-based learning in level 4.
• How do our daily gadgets and tech work?
• How does a password protect a safe?
• How does a smartwatch count steps?
• How do elevators go on the selected floor?
• How does a garage door open automatically?
In this robotic class, kids code 70% of the time and they make their mini gadgets out of batteries, motors, LEDs, and construction materials, all while exploring STEM, and solving challenges with their own critical thinking and creativity.
Unite 120 1244 Valley View Rd #120, Glendale, California, USA